Header Ads

Breaking

Friday, November 20, 2020

Hazrat Umar ( Bin KhattaB, R.z .)

Hazrat Umar and Fair of ALLAH.





Umar R.z would often hold a straw in his hand and say,, I wish I were a straw-like this,, Sometimes he would say. I wish my mother had not given birth to me,


once he was busy with some important work when a person came to him and, complaining about my petty grievance, asked for its redress.
Umar R.z laid across his shoulders saying,, when I sit for that, you do not come to me, but when I am busy on other important work, you come with your grievance to interrupt me.

 The person; walked away. But Umar R.z sent for him and handing his whip over to him said, You now lash me to even the matter, He said, I forgive you for the sake of Allah.
Umar R,z went home.performed a salaah of two rakyats in repentance, and scolded himself, saying,, O, Umar! You were low but Allah taaalaa elevated you.
 You were unknown but Allah ennobled you and gave you sovereignty over his people. Now one of them comes and asks you for a redress of the wrong done to him, and you beat him? What answer have you to give before Allah taalaa? he kept blaming himself thus for a very long time.

Hazrat UMAR R.z Kindness. 

 once Umar R.z was going on his usual round towards Harrah (a suburb of Madinah) with his slave Aslam when he saw a distant fire in the desert. He said there seems to be a camp. Perhaps it is a caravan that could not enter to nightfall . Let,s go and look for them and arrange for their protection during the night.

when he reached there, he found a woman and some children the children were crying. the woman had with salaam and with her permission went near her.
Umar R.z asked her why the children were crying. she said,, Because they are hungry Umar asked what her what was in the pan. she said it was only water to soothe the children.

so that they may go to sleep in the belief that food is being prepared for them . she said, Allah taalaah will judge between Umar R.z and me on the day of qiyamaah for not looking after my need in my distress,, At this Umar began to cry and said,, May Allah have mercy on you! How can of your need? , she said, when he is ourameer, he must keep himself informed about Us.

Umar R.z returned to the town and straightaway went to the Bayt al-maal to fill a sack with flour, dates,fat and clothes, and also drew some money. when the sack was ready, he said to Aslam to put the sack on his back. Aslam said, No please ameer al-mu,mineen!I shall carry this sack.

Umar refused to listen to Aslam, even on his repeated requests to allow him to carry the sack and, said,, What! Will you carry my load on the day of qiyaaamah? I must carry this bag for it is I who would question (in the aakirah) about this woman.
 After some time, the food was ready, he himself served it to the family. when they had eaten their fill, he gave them for their next meal and began to play about merrily.
 the women felt very grateful and said,, May Allah reward you for your kindness! in fact, you deserve to take the place of caliph instead of Umar`consoled her and said when you come to see the caliph.
 you will find me there,
 He sat for a while at a place close by and kept on watching the children. He then returned to Madina. On his way back, he said to Aslam DO you know why I sat there, Aslam?

 I had seen them weeping I liked to see them laughing and happy for some time.
it is said that Umar R.z while leading fajr salaah used to recite soorah kahf,soorah taa had and would weep so much that his crying could be heard way back to several rows.

Umar R.z The Greatest Conqueror.

  • The areas where Umar R.z planted the flog of Islam still echo with; the sound of; ALLAH,o, AKBAR,.
  • conquered 2.2 million square miles in 10 years.
  • Announced himself to be a servant of people.
  • The Muslim army was not even allowed to cut a green tree in conquered areas let alone killing innocent people.
  • No one ever disobeyed him Removed many people from governorship who were not serving citizens well.
https://www.worldinformation.online/2020/11/a-heroic-politiciannelson-mandela.html
;

1 comment: