Header Ads

Breaking

Monday, December 21, 2020

scary stories

 scary stories The mirror in my room.

scary stories


I have never been the sort to enjoy observing looking myself in mirror. Infect I never thought I used to be even remotely good looking but once you receive a present its pretty rude to mention no, so when my sister gave me a full body mirror she now not wanted as a gift I was not to excited about it but I acted like i used to be to not hurt her feelings.it seems out that saying no could have saved me from my fate.

The first day the scary stories I had it I couldn’t determine where to position it until i made a decision just to position it next to my door frame it absolutely was the sole place it could are. I could have sworn I saw something standing within the corner of my room once I was looking in my room but after I turned around nothing was there. I just guess it absolutely  was my mind fiddling  with me and didn’t provides it another thought.


The second day the scary stories I awakened with a awful head ache I sat up in bed and looked over at the mirror and it gave the impression of something what at the foot of my bed my vision went blurry and that i passed out. A pair hours later and that i aroused from sleep on the ground

The third day used to be walking around my house once I heard my bedroom door slime just my heart dropped to ground.. I live alone.

The fourth day scary stories I had come back from daily out kicked my shows off and walked up to my room after I opened the door my room was a large number words carved into wall read ‘never leave me again.

The fifth day I awakened within the middle of the night I couldn't move and my head was facing the mirror. Someone was standing at the side of my bed. I shut my eyes tight tears running down my face while I hyperventilate then I hear a distorted voice;; then I aroused from sleep with the mirror on ground.

The sixth day I made a decision to call my sister and ask her why she didn't want the mirror she gave me. I told everything that was happening the writing the dream there was silence before she spoke “I’m sorry she paused I couldn't  handle everything that mirror was doing to me I used to be going insane with the nightmares and writing and when after i hunted away to form it stop was to ;she paused again then speaking with the crack in her voice “was to offer it to someone to the ground. How could my own sister put me at risk.

The seventh day I decided I had enough I arrived my car and when the the closest junk year and smashed it to peeves .scary stories i thought that it absolutely was the trip of the nightmares and cursed writing and doors slams but that night I got ready for bed and went back to my room after a shower the mirror was propped up against my bed. I froze in terror as I watched a disfigured man as tall as my ceiling crawl of the mirror I fell to the bottom as he grabbed my leg puling me toward the mirror all could do as yell and scream as I used to be taken into his world never to be seen again.

I probably don’t have much time left but i assumed I should tell my story to warn others please if someone near to you ever gives you a mirror don't except it say no. scary stories.

Good bye.

2 comments: